BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Perfect place

After i finish university i would like to go live in New york. New york has been my favorite place since i visited it last year, i Think it is wonderful and has all that i Like. I love busy places with always something going on. My sister will be living there so i will get to see her very often. I am planning on opening a hotel brand and possibly a restaurant since gastronomie has always interested me. I really think that New york would be erfect for such a job since it is one of the most visited places in the world. The only disadvantage of living in New york would be that it is very far from morocco and it would be hard to see my family often.

1 comments:

Mr. Carpenter said...

I was hoping for more of an esprat+g approach to where you might live. And for your political parties post, I was hoping for a description of the main ones and your analysis of who supports each one.